Dear Business Partners,
PwC Hungary has a pleasure of inviting you to the next event of the PwC Business Services Hungary seminar focusing on HR trends and HR evolution of Business Service Centres.
Hungary has become one of key locations for BSCs in CEE. The shared services landscape is expected to expand in terms of services, geographies and the complexity of processes. The workforce is a huge factor on how the BSCs are shaped and operated. The seminar will focus on how to distinguish your employer brand on the labor market, how HR can drive ESG Social initiatives, and how to tackle the upskilling challenges and to strengthen digital, finance and HR skills.
Please join us at our business seminar where you will get insights from PwC experts, connect with your executive peers and share your views and thoughts.
Date: 22 June 2023
Venue: PwC Hungary – Eiffel Palace conference rooms, 1055 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78.
Language of the event: Hungarian
08:30 – 09:00: Registration and Breakfast
09:00 – 09:10: Welcome & Introduction of PwC Business Services Hungary seminar
Márta Szűcs, Tünde Kis, PwC Hungary
09:10 – 10:15: Strategic role and future of HR for Business Service Centers
- Attracting and retaining IT professionals: How to develop a successful Employee Value Proposition (joint presentation with László Kónya, CEO, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Hungary)
- Understanding the labor market: PwC Labor Market Preference Study and the Global Hopes & Fears Survey
- How to tackle the “S” in ESG: Equal-Salary Certification
Employment law related challenges of SSCs
- László Kónya, CEO, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Hungary
- Márta Reguly, PwC People and Organisation Consulting Leader
- Ágost Benkhard, PwC People and Organisation Consulting Manager
- László Szűcs, PwC Legal, Law Firm Member
10:15 – 10:30: Coffee break
10:30 – 11:00: Sustainable and effective upskilling of workforce – Digital, Finance and HR upskilling
- Digital upskilling as the best solution for digital workforce transformation
- A strategic response to changing demands: HR qualification & HR competency centers as the next move
- Future-minded leadership: Finance transformation – Developing finance business partners for organizational success
- Ádám Géczi, PwC Data Science Senior Manager
- Lívia Márkus-Rácz, PwC Academy Senior Manager
11:00 – 11:30: Roundtable discussion: Strategic role of HR within BSC organization
- Gyönyvér Martin, Business Consultant, HRLead
- Balázs Fremda, Head of Human Resources for Hungary, Morgan Stanley
- Dávid Lakatos, Head of People, Tesco Business Services & Technology
- Kristóf Zács, Head of HR, Roche Services (Europe)
11:30 – 12:00: Closing & Reception
Participation in the event is free of charge, but registration is required. Please click below to register your interest.
If you have further questions please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you at our event.
With kind regards,
PwC | Director
mobile: +36 70 657 3217
PricewaterhouseCoopers Hungary Ltd.
HU-1055 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky str 78.