- Admitted to the Budapest Bar: 2017.
- Data protection law
- E-commerce - legal services
- Pharma and health
- Company law, company conversions
- Competition law and consumer protection
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Faculty of Social Sciences, international studies BA (2007-2010);
- Université Nouvelle Sorbonne – Paris 3, European studies (2011);
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Faculty of Social Sciences, international studies MA (2010-2012);
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law, lawyer (2008-2014);
- Eötvös Loránd University, Institute for Postgraduate Legal Studies, health care law specialist (2014-2016);
- Pázmány Péter Catholic University, Deák Ferenc Institute, competition law specialist (2020-2021).