Our law firm is a member of the PwC Legal global network. Under the umbrella of PwC, 3500 lawyers in 90 countries provide legal services in order to bring value to their clients.
Utilizing our expertise and working in close cooperation with our clients, we develop innovative solutions, regardless of the boundaries of the numerous legal fields and industries. We focus on understanding industry specifics, and by taking a pragmatic approach and through teamwork, we ensure that our customers receive personalized and quick responses to their questions.
Sounds compelling? It’s your chance to join us! We are looking for an Attorney (Regulatory and compliance specialist with ESG focus) in Réti, Várszegi and Partners law firm.
- Consulting with clients in regulatory and compliance matters, preparing ESG documents from a legal perspective;
- Building relationship with clients;
- Researching and summarizing regulatory requirements in the EU.
- At least 4-5 years of experience after the Hungarian Bar Exam;
- Professional experience in the European Union regulatory processes;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Hungarian;
- German knowledge is an advantage;
- Advantage if you:
- have regulatory advisor experience or
- are an attorney in a heavily regulated industry or
- have worked at a domestic or EU authority.
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects in the Hungarian and international markets;
- Opportunity to work in an integrated team with PwC professionals;
- Participation in ESG groups of the PwC Legal network;
- Participation in ESG groups of PwC Hungary;
- Possibility to work part-time;
- Flexibility: hybrid working – home office opportunity.
Close collaboration within the PwC network enables us to access and utilize PwC’s accounting, tax, human resources and other business consulting services, and thus provide complex, synchronized advice to our clients.
Important: You will be contacted if your CV and professional background match our management’s expectations. Otherwise, you will be notified of the status of your application by an automated message.
Contact data and CV of Applicant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. Please upload your CV in Word (DOC, DOCX), or PDF format. File size must be under 10 MB.
The relevant data protection rules will also apply, but please note that in this case, CVs will be deleted from our system every six months (unlike in the case of applications for other specific job vacancies). We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.